My teacher and mentor Bob Proctor frequently asks this question. Most people may reply with lack of knowledge, lack of good luck, economic crises. But this is not what it is… The answer lays to a law called “The Law of Compensation”
The Law of Compensation
The law of compensation is clearly defined as ‘the amount of money we earn is an exact ratio of the need of what we do, our ability to do it, and the difficulty in replacing us.’
“The need of what we do,” in fact, is beyond our control. The Universe takes care of the need for services and products.
“Our ability to do it.” Regardless of the industry we operate in, it’s up to us to become the best we can be.
And once we are at the top of our game, automatically we activate “The difficulty in replacing us.”
So let’s dig in deeper on how to master “our ability to do it”
One of the greatest lessons learned in my early stages of studying with Bob Proctor was that every human being has tremendous talents and abilities derived from within. It doesn’t take additional effort to become a success than a failure.
- Take Responsibility – British writer Huxley said: “There’s only one corner of the Universe that we can be certain of improving and that’s our self.” No one can change your reality, but you yourself, and this is the ONLY way to move towards success.
- Create the image – What do you think about yourself? What kind of image do you hold? Do you see yourself as an effective individual? Are you considered an essential part of the company? How about the services you are offering?
- On-going learning and growth – Spend as much time as possible to learn and study yourself, invest in yourself and your personal development and keep observing the industry you operate in.
- Aim High – Be determined to offer the highest quality of services and products possible. This, in return, will lift you to the place you belong.
- Organize your business and your Mind – Order is the first law of Universe. If we want to attract prosperity and abundance in our life we have to follow Universe’s laws.
- Get Creative – Eliminate competition from your life. Let your creative mind and intellectual faculties take control and let your creativity within you, surface.
- Create the right attitude – There is no such thing as “something for nothing.” Be ready to pay the price in order to become the leader of the industry you operate in.
Contact Maria Menicou
Telephone: +357 7000 7888
LinkedIn : Maria Menicou