- Emotionally: Gratitude makes us feel comfortable and relaxed, we learn to feel positive, it removes unbeneficial feelings such as jealousy, and non-beneficial habits such as moaning and complaining. It builds resilience, flexibility, and the ability to create pleasant memories at all times.
- Health: And, of course, gratitude could not have other than a positive effect on our health. Improvement of sleep, immediate empowerment of the immune system, creates wellness, better energy levels and helps in physical exercises. Also, surveys have demonstrated that gratitude is one of the essential ingredients of longevity!!!
- Career: Gratitude and professional success go hand in hand!!! It brings us acceleration in achieving our goals, improving our ability for effective management, decision-making, productivity and collaboration, and also, capability for networking and collaboration.
- Personality: Gratitude improves self-control, self-worth and self-image, positivity, and personal and spiritual development. At the same time, it reduces selfishness and self-centeredness.
Gratitude is very important. How can you begin to practice gratitude? Here are some ways gratitude can be achieved:
- By observing and appreciating the gifts that each day brings us
- By writing, keeping a daily diary
- By smiling more
- By cordially greeting people with a clear and joyful voice
- By acting with kindness. At least one activity - action of kindness per day!
- By giving positive feedback to everyone you come in contact with
- By finding the benefit of every challenge, there is always something good in everything
- By focusing on your strengths and talents
- By sending agape to people who you do not like or who have hurt you (agape = pure unconditional love)
- By forgiving everyone, including your enemies
- By being grateful for everything that you learn
- By embracing challenges and turning them into stairs that lead to success
- By expressing and giving thanks to the people who serve you: the grocer, the bus driver, the nurse, the postman, the vendors at a store
- By expressing love and appreciation to the people you have in your heart
- By rewarding the person who does something beautiful for you, he replied with something beautiful
- By avoiding non-useful information and content from social media, radio and television
- By volunteering for good causes
If you have found this article useful, please share it with your friends via social media and by e-mail, and like and give your comments and thoughts
To your success,
Personal and Professional Development coach
Telephone: +357 7000 7888